Consultant & Criminologist, specialized in prisons
Lecturer at the Danish Institute for Study Abroad, 2008 –
Independant consultant since 2007.
Education and prior experience
- Diploma in Criminology, University of Copenhagen, 2007
- Danish Prison and Probation Service, 2001 – 2006
- Danish Ministry of Food, 1997 – 1999
- Masters in Political Science, University of Aarhus, 1997
Links in English:
Present courses at DIS; please use these links to find course descriptions and syllabi:
- Whitman College, march 2013: Open prisons in Denmark – Do They Make Sense?
Dylan Tull wrote an article in the Whitman magazine, The Pioneer, about the talk: “Danish Prison System Shows Different Understanding of Crime”.
- Book review of Tonry & Lappi-Seppälä (2012). Crime and Justice vol. 40 on Scandinavia. International Criminal Justice Review, December 2012, vol. 22, no. 4, 457-459.
- “Open prisons – will they last?“, Paper presented at the 53. research seminar of Nordisk Samarbejdsråd for Kriminologi, May 2011.
- Talk at Reboot 10, June 27, 2008: Free – What May We Learn From Prisons